Marsden Cove Game Fishing categories:
- Leading Boat Point
- Leading Angler Points
- Heaviest Striped Marlin
- Heaviest Blue/Black Marlin or Sword Fish
- First Billfish for the season
- Heaviest Tuna
- Heaviest Mahimahi or Shortbill
- IGFA points for Single fish
- Boat with the most Billfish catches
Club Game Fishing Rules and point system:
All IGFA Rules apply!
- Any tagged Billfish is 200 points
- 1 point per KG for any weighed Billfish – Must be 90kgs or over.
- 1 point per KG for Tuna – Must be 7kgs or over.
- 40 Points per tagged Tuna – Albacore & Skipjack are not counted for tagging.
- 1 point per KG for Mahimahi and Shortbill – Must be 5kgs or over.
- 40 points for a tagged Shortbill
- 10 points for a tagged Shark – Mako, Blue, Thrasher & Hammer Head only
Send your photos of your tagged cards and official weigh boards to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ro be added to the Leader Board!
Trophies for 1st place in Categories Only.